22 March 2009

Top comedian acts

I would like to share with you some top comedian acts that I have seen and think are worth checking out but be warned that some of the links in this post might have some offensive material in them so its not suitable for all ages or if you are offended easily.


Jeff Dunham <--video Is a American ventriloquist and stand-up comedian and the first time I see Jeff Dunham was on an ring tone ad that had Achmed the Dead Terrorist and it just looked so funny I later seen a DVD of the show Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas. The show that this man puts on is just incredible who knew puppets could be so fun I feel it will not be for everyone because most of the show is done with the puppets but don't let that put you off its great to see Jeff Dunham bring them to life and for some it will be a great show to watch.



Pablo Francisco <--video Is a American stand-up comedian and I have to say this guy can do some great stuff with a microphone I would say Pablo Francisco is a cross between a beat-boxer and a comedian and the movie trailer guy impression that he does is just amazing if you have never seen it before. I have not seen a great deal of Pablo Franciscos work but it what I have seen gave me lots of laughs.



Billy Connolly <--video
Well were do I start Billy Connolly is a Scottish comedian, musician, presenter and actor and has some great stories to tell from his many travels around the world that are sure to make you have a good laugh. He has a bit of a mouth on him so its not to everyone's liking with all the F-IN and C-IN but if you don't mind some rude languish go check him out.






Alan Carr <--video
Is a British stand-up comedian and presenter of radio and television most people from the UK will know Alan Carr because he has done a lot of presenting but he also does some really funny stand up I found his stand up work to very entertaining indeed another person you might want to check out for his stand up skills.




Why not let me know what comedians you like or your view on the comedians I have talked about and thanks reading.

11 comments:

Coloraddiction said...

Achmed the Dead Terrorist is by far my favorite stand up act - Jeff Dunham is hilarious!! I Keel You!! :) Great post. :)

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

We love Achmed too! Dunham is hilarious!

Another comedian we love is Gabriel Iglesias.

jj-momscashblog said...

Just checked out your blog. I would have to add the new email (didn't get to see it live or if it's only an email) that has been going around with Jimmy Kimmel as the Mother of 8 with a wig on and red wax lips laying on a delivery table spitting out tons of babies. You have to see it to appreciate it, I can't do it justice but it is wild!! Jimmy is really good one must admit. Thanks for post. JJ

Julie said...

My 13-year-old son introduced me to Achmed a couple of months ago. I think he was a little worried that I wouldn't approve. But I couldn't stop laughing!

Melissa Erickson said...

I love watching stand up comedians. I have only actually bought DVD's for three of them though. Jeff Dunham of course. He is hilarious and the kids can even watch. The other two are not as popular today but they are both in a class all of their own. Denis Leary and Eddie Izzard. I think I will have to pull their DVDs back out and watch them this week.

Gary said...

I don't like Dunham at all. Billy Connolly, alright. He is fair. At least you didn't have Dane Cook or Carlos Mancia on the list ;)

I don't even know who that other guy is.

Spicybugz said...

I LOVE Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist. I Keeeeel u!

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another must read source of information on this subject[...]

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.