03 March 2009

The New EntreBar

Hey just a short post to let you all see what I have made and to see what you all think about it.

This might not make much sense to you if you don't know about Entrecard but if you do you might find this neat feel free to comment on it thanks.
Mmmmm making me hungry
Sorry but you cant buy this not yet anyways lol
I might try making other stuff like this if you all like it.
You can feel free to use this photo as long as you link back to this site thanks.

To keep updated you could subscribe so you see the latest goings on.

15 comments:

TPB said...

That's very cool!

Sandi said...

that's really neat! :)

Janet said...

This is outstandingly creative and absolute fun !! Fantastic job !!

Ravyn said...

May contain nuts--you win for that alone. Well done!

Samurai_Daddy said...

Great! May I use this formyblog post about EC? I will give credits to you of course with a link to your site!

Kirsten said...

I love it!

Retired and Restless said...

Yes, that is a very cute item. Very original and with good color and graphics. I like IT!

Da Old Man said...

Very funny. I like it.

Mobic said...

Good work.
Fun to see fresh thinking like this...

thornesworld said...

Oh, excellent! I love it!

nichive said...

that's awesome, I came here from shushifreak's sauce page *LOL*
(the description is totally hilarious)

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Watch out Hersheys, here EntreBar comes.LOL

Ms Recipe

Jude said...

Very clever idea, how do you intend to use it. Just being nosy.

Joanne Chan said...

Wow.. that's so beautiful!
You're very creative =)

Gerardo said...

Hahah, thats funny, where an i get one of those?