11 March 2009

Add search to your blogger blog

Add a search engine in the sidebar of your blog. Just like the one I have on this site all you have to do is make sure you are logged in to blogger and click on the button below and if you have more than one blog you can pick the blog you want search on so why not give it a try.

This can be useful for your visitors and your self to find posts on your own blog.



Let me know what you thank and look forward to more cool stuff like this.
Why not subscribe by email so you don't miss out.

7 comments:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

bayu said...

article in this site very grade and benefit for me, am will be save this blog link in my favorite
page and am will be to visit again to here

bp said...

This article and the others like it are very helpful. Thanks!

French Citizenship said...

Thank you for sharing this! I was unaware that this was available! I'll ave to bookmark this article so that I can come back it to later. I am way too tired to think right now. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using google.com And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!

Anonymous said...

248354