26 February 2009

Make A Pound Update

I would just like start by saying thank you to all the people that have been dropping on me so I would like to list my top droppers.



Thanks to everyone that has dropped on me and made me number 1 in make money online.

I have also made changes to Make A Pound by making the site more user friendly and sorting the look of the site so I hope you all like it and I will continue to make the site better.

One other thing thanks to webdesignforidiots for reviewing my site you should check it out.

Oh sorry one other thing what do you think about Make A Pound what can I do to make it better or what do you already like

3 comments:

liza said...

Congratulations to your top droppers! I hope to make it on your list next month. :D

Have a great weekend. :D

liza said...

Congratulations to your top droppers! I hope to make it to your top droppers list next month. :D

Have a great weekend. :D

ronnie said...

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for the mention, and the link.

Continue blogging dude, you're doing a great job here! Kudos!