14 October 2008

Strange goings on my blog.

I had noticed a drop in traffic on my blog and had a good old look at Google Analytics I had noticed that I have not been getting any visitors from Google it seems some thing strange has happend on the 8th of October I will need to do more investigating to find out why.
I was thinking that maybe Google supports McCain and had slapped my blog down but that post was not written till the 11th so has anyone els having strange goings on is so lets hear about them.

Also just want to say that am going to try changing my entrecard banner to see there is any difference in traffic from entrecard, what banner do you like best or more likely to click on?



Thanks for reading and hope you all had a good weekend.

9 comments:

Moi said...

Like the third one!

NewsVids said...

I personally prefer the fourth one. The first are ok, too. The third one looks too goofy (for me).

Bubbles said...

My favorite is the 3rd one, with the tongue sticking out:)

1stopmom said...

I like the one with the happy face. it is different and eye catching.

Margaret said...

I kinda like the 3rd one too, but then again, I'm weird...

As for the visits down, well EC's been having problems so people using inbox have problems dropping. Don't think it was your deodorant or anything like that.

ê¿ê

Armen Shirvanian said...

I one time had a similar issue, and it was caused by my site theme being switched, and so the line that was needed by the statistics program had been removed. Once I put it back, things continued as they had before.

FANCY said...

Number 3 definitely...:)
I really hope to see you in my "cottage"

Entrepreneur said...

Yah, that's exactly what happened to me- a precipitous drop after getting yanked from search results- around the same time!

Make a pound said...

Thank you all for your comments,help and advice I am giving the 3rd pic a try on entrecard to see how well it does thanks.