07 September 2008

Top 10 entrecard droppers

Just a quick post to give a little back to my top entrecard droppers, I am glad you take the time to come and drop on me and if you are not sure what entrecard is you might want to check out my post about it some time ago here.

Thanks again to all the people that stop by to drop your entrecard on me every day, I have listed all my top droppers in order of most drops. I wish I could drop on you all back but some times I just dont seem to have the time I will try change this in the future though :D

webomatik : web, web2.0, InternetAcakadut : Brain DisordersOn The Bricks : NO censorship and EC widget is above the fold, just as it belongs!Slow Streamyx : Share and EnjoyverITableLIFE : Technology EverydayTuitionPlace : Read the latest news and popular articlesRegretful Morning : We laugh at your misfortuneimpNERD : The nerd that just keeps giving.Meltwater.  Torrents.  Meanderings.  Delta. :

2 comments:

chilly said...

Hello there! Thanks for the link post and it's a pleasure to drop on your site. :-)

webomatik said...

I'm number one ! That's why Lifetime Drops List is great - thank you for participating :)

best wishes
webomatik