08 September 2008

Happy Birthday Today

Today marks my birthday Woo Woo, where does the time go... anyway I had a happy surprise when I checked my emails today and found that I am the winner at publicity wheel for the internet group. First time I have won so far and nice that it just happened to be on my birthday. Also a nice surprise was that I had received 1 month premium membership at BlogCatalog its always nice when you get a surprise so thanks to both of those site for that. I wonder if there will be any other nice surprises today for me.

What nice surprise have you had on your birthday that you would like to share let me know.

I would just like to say happy birthday to everyone that is celebrating there birthday today also take care and have fun.

4 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Happy Birthday, and many more.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you aren't one who now abandons their blog after having one.

ê¿ê

Paul U said...

belated happy birthday!

How old are you now?

Make a pound said...

Getting old now 24 lol