04 August 2008

Use scour to search the web and make $$$

You might have seen it before you maybe already be using it but if you don't know what am on about. The search engine that pays you to use it Scour not that they have to because it works really well you get search results from the top search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo
One of the best features that it has is that you can give a site the thumbs up or the thumbs down if its good or bad so if you come across spam sites that you dont want to see you can give them the thumbs down. Also you can comment on any site to tell other people what you think of it is it any good and so on.

Let me tell you how you make money for every search you can get a total of 4points

1. Point for search
2. Points for rating
3. Points for comment


If you invite your friends, you will earn 25% of the points they make not bad at all :D
I know what your thinking I need more friends hehe

Once you make 6,500 points you can cash it out for a $25 dollars visa gift card.

So what you waiting from come check out Scour

2 comments:

claudia said...

I have subscribed to scour too
what I'd like to know from you is how soon you can get your first 25 dollars.
don't tell me it depends on how much you and your referrers search, I know that. just let me know when you get your first check :))
cheers

Ms. Orange said...

I have heard about scour, but didnt really know what it was... this looks pretty interesting, I'm going to have to check it out!