18 July 2008

What sparks your interest?

So this post is going to be a little different from my other posts not that all my other posts are the same but you will get my point. I am looking for feedback on what interests you?
What do you want to know about?
Is there something you are having trouble with and need help or advice?
Well if that is the case you could leave a comment no matter how strange or out there that it might be. If its something I can go into detail on then I can make it my next post. It does not have to be about making money but if you are looking for information in some area of making money I can try shed some light on it for you.

I think that i could maybe have this as a ongoing thing if I have lots of feedback but if not I will just carry on with posts as normal but I would love to hear what you have to say and thanks for taking the time to read this post it would be super great if you could put your email in at the top right and subscribe to read my up and coming posts thanks again and have a nice day :D

5 comments:

BenSpark said...

I think that Savings tips are a good topic because people do not save enough and we are not a culture of money savers but rather money spenders.

Da Old Man said...

I'd like to know any work at home jobs.

jjmomscashblog said...

I would like to know if Adbrite is bringing you as much money as Google adsense would? Have been wondering about Adbrite and have not made the move yet. Thanks and good luck with your post. Also thanks for dropping by my blog.

Anabella said...

You can talk about EntreCard and how to use the SezWho thing. I think this is the first time I have gotten it right and I have been trying to figure it out for 2 days. Safe to say I am one of those people who would try to put a square into a circle :)

Linda Morton said...

It's smart of you to ask your readers what they want. I hope you get a great response.

I'm most interest in good affiliate programs that are business and marketing related, but not specifically Internet marketing.