01 July 2008

Google AdSense Changes

Everyone that uses Google Adsense has probably noticed that Google has made some changes that after the last week of August you will not be able to make any money from Adsense Referrals programme.
It seems strange to me that Google would stop that i have not made much money that way myself but every little helps rite? I guess Google has worked out that they could make a lot more money if they stopped rewarding people with Referrals.

So how does everyone else feel about the new changes will it make much difference to you do you have a point of view on it I would love to hear what you think.

10 comments:

Monkey Suit said...

They constantly monitor their products and bottom line it wasn't enough of a benefit for the advertisers.

Brad said...

Nor was it a benefit for the publishers. You have a limited amount of space to advertise. Why dedicate that space to something which doesn't perform?

Giridhar said...

Even I too havent gained much in referrals adsense. I thought it would be a good revenue for Google. I dont find any reason why google is going to stop it.

Anabella said...

I know that Google was set to enter Wall St. this week to provide their financials; perhaps this is something to try to balance their books for the stockholders. Also, I lost my Adsense account about a week ago and I have heard from a few others that the same happened to them. The reason I had my account disabled was due to a happy clicker on my site. I have sent in an appeals and have heard nothing. In essence, I question if their actions may have something to do with their financial statement. Just a thought.

PWN said...

Nice orange layout and links to go with it! I also removed referrals sooner than I even started earnings.

Please see my new blog and let me know if the placement is ok!

http://moneylogger.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Lou said...

I'd never made a penny on the referrals so I removed them straight after receiving the email. 8c a click is better than the nothing I was earning on them so it won't affect me too much!

wiatwai said...

I was earning nothing on it so won't affect me. anyway thanks for your news

PALS said...

Yeah! They monitor their products but don't want to talk to customers so that their will be no misinformation.

Money Making and Blogging Tips

Tony Chan said...

Thanks mate for sharing the information. Good on you.

tony...http://tonycblogs.blogspot.com