10 May 2008

Things that I find annoying online you might to?

The things that get on my nerves or that I just don't like lets start with blogs/sites that seem to scroll forever like its some sort of time machine that will take you back in time. I know it makes my computer and Internet feel like I have some how went back in time as it grinds to a stand still. Grrrrr

Lets move on to my next pain sites that have full page ad's and the one's that fly about the place or pop up with some really small x to get rid of it. Ads like this don't work for me if I was out in the street and some one from the store run out and waved a board shouting "COME LOOK AT THIS" yeah I would notice it but I would make a mental note that I don't like the way they do business.

People that seem to have a stick up there backside everything has to be there way if anything happened to be the slightest bit wrong they would be all up in your face. Some people just need to take a chill pill a know that no one is perfect.

Oh well I seem to have run out of things that annoy me or I just cant think of anything else at the moment maybe you could tell me what annoys you by leaving a comment.

15 comments:

Sue said...

One thing that annoys me is blogs that have music! If I want music I'll
listen to the radio! Know what I mean?

Andysplace said...

lol yeah i know what you mean sue even worse is videos to go along with it :(

Matt said...

I hate all of those things, and also blogs that won't let you comment but they splash their RSS icon everywhere. I mean get a life, if I can't comment why the hell do you think I'm gonna subscribe

Ray Gratzner said...

It makes me crazy when I find out, that people don't think on their own and instead of thinking tell what tv or newspaper say. I can't stand it.

jess said...

When you're trying to read a post and they have an advertising box that covers part of the entry and you can't get rid of it.

Grandy said...

I have to second some of your thoughts, and Sue's thoughts on the music.

But I'm finding the more and more I read other blogs, I'm not a big fan of rants that go on and on... and... on without a point. I have less patience as I have less time.

K. Fields said...

A couple of things that annoy me is too much stuff blinking and moving around the reading area, very distracting.
Another is the 3 column blogs, there is so much stuff on each column that it is hard to concentrate on what the post is saying.

Elle said...

No music! And I know it is VERY picky, but spelling and grammar mistakes make me NUTS.

shawal said...

I hate pop-up....

Nona Nita said...

If you ever run out of things that annoy you, you can always call on me... but as far as annoying blog things, I can't stand blogs that are more ads than anything else and blogging even when one has nothing to say.

Maldives Live said...

I hate low loading pages.

Maria said...

All of those things can be rather annoying. I also agree with Sue about the autostart music on blogs.

Although it doesn't happen on too many blogs I visit, but on some sites, they have those in-between ad pages which I find utterly irritating.

elaine said...

I do agree with you. :) What annoys me the most are the ads within the post. They happen to be in between those paragraph, so instead of finishing what I am suppose to read, I don't continue reading anymore (most of the time).

tyna said...

I hate comment box that make write word verfication or that i should login before i can leave a comment.
Sometimes i just leave without leaving a comment unless i like your blog a lot.

daryllorette said...

People who don`t up-date their blogs.