13 April 2008

How good is AdBrite.

You may not all know about AdBrite just like Google's Adsense its a advertising site. If you have your own web site or blog and are looking to make money by putting Ad's on it you could try AdBrite. So what makes it different from Adsense? ,is it any good? , does it have any nice features?

Well one of the good points is that it lets you see what Ad's have been viewed on your site so you can see what ones perform the best, you get to approve and decline your own Ad's or set it to auto.
They offer many different types of Ad's like.

Text ads : Cost per click (CPC). Cost per action (CPA)
Banner ads : Cost per thousand impressions (CPM)
Full page ads : Cost per thousand impressions (CPM)
InVideo : Ads in your videos
BritePic : Ads on your photos

One last thing I would like to add is that it seems to do better than Adsense on making money with out any clicks I have noticed that its about $0.01 per 100 visitors or a bit more.
Also that I have read some mixed reviews on the web about Adbrite but I am using it my self and have not had any problems.

Just to let you see an example of an BritePic Ad


Adbrite Video Features:
  • *Fully customizable video player, easy-to-use, and 100% free
  • *Brand your videos with your own custom logo "watermark"
  • *"Split-screen" ads engage users without interrupting viewing experience
  • *Sharing features promote your site when your videos get "viral"
  • *Earn money from your videos, even when they're embedded into other peoples' Web sites


So why not give it a try and see for your self just click here.
Comments would be welcomed thanks.

7 comments:

cruzr said...

I've started using adbrite this past month and it seems ok so far. I think it is a nice addition to your blog advertising space.

Chris said...

I agree. Adbrite seems to be pretty good so far. Although I have to say, it doesn't seem as targeted towards your site content as Ad Sense is. I have a music and a paranormal blog and I saw an ad showing something like bikini girls or similar. It's not really that big of a deal, but it's certainly not targeted. BUt I'll stick with it because it does seem promising.

zoom56okdavid said...

I'm new around here. Any reason you chose brite over sense?

Andysplace said...

Hey Am new here also but i use both to test how well they do and like what chris said its not as good at targeted Ads as google but makes up for it in other ways.

and thanks for the comments.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Thanks for the tip. I will give this a look.

Giridhar said...

I haven't tried ad brite yet. Shall try it. Thanks for the tip.

I had thought, it is not legal to have other ads along with Adsense. Now I believe thats not true.

Any comments on the same?

Muhammad Bilal Junaid said...

Iv tried Britepic on my blog but the status stays in LOADING forever!

can u please tell me how much time does it takes for the picture to get loaded via britepic???