16 March 2008

Qassia to give you a better page rank

Hey people just a quick post about Qassia a site that you get credit for sharing your intelligence. The more credit you earn, the better your websites will rank. And you get a backlink to your website for every intel you add.

A nice thing on the site is that they have
ad revenue sharing so you can put your Adsense number in and they give you 100% of the money made. At the moment though the site is in beta so the only way to use the site is to be referred by some one so if you want to give it a try the link is here. >
http://andysplace.qassia.com
At the moment i have not seen much happen here yet but as i said the site is still in beta so hopefully things will change.

1 comment:

aggywanda said...

hi sweetie. I signed up with qassia recently but I am not sure where I can place my adsense id. Could you help me out?